Friday, June 15, 2012

Review : Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Blush #035

Just so you know, this is my first nude lipstick. I always fall for reddish tone and never give up on them but going with nude color literally can be nice sometimes. This is an old product from Revlon. I don't really know whether you can still find it on their counter. The newest lipstick from Revlon is the Lip Butter series but I haven't tried it yet.

I chose the shade Blush because it looked really nice on the stick, very natural, pinkish just like no lipstick lips.

It is also beautiful when being swatched as you can see above. Looks pigmented, glides smoothly on lips, and definitely moisturizes. The problem appears when I use it on my lips, it's just like I don't wear any lipstick or lipgloss.
It is literally my lips color, not even better and that's a bit disappointing. Choosing the wrong shade leads to a minor heart break. :-/
The staying power is about 2-3 hours, yes, you should regularly retouch it. The smell is not so good, just like another normal smell of lipstick.


The best thing about this lipstick is...unfortunately, for me, its packaging. From all of Revlon lipstick collections, this series bring out the best. Very sleek, elegant, and doesn't look cheap. On the cap, we can see the color of the lipstick and that makes it easy to find the right color we want to wear from outside the make up stash.

Pros:
-affordable, approx. $8 for each
-moisturizing lips
-available in many shades
-pigmented
-a little bit shiny after use effect
-elegant packaging with color sample on the top of cap

Cons:
-smells so-so
-low staying power

This one can be a good stuffs, a valuable one if you choose the right shade. Be careful with it.
All of make up stuffs being reviewed are my belongings and the review based on my very own perspectives, please share your thoughts and comments!<3

1 comment:

  1. hi erin, thanks for visiting my blog.
    it deems you're a new-comer blogger, doesn't it?
    mind following to each other?
    it would be fun :) ♥

    ReplyDelete