Friday, June 15, 2012

Review : NYX Eyeshadow Ombre in DANDY


I easily regret in buying make up. Especially, when the product is super-hyped, and then when I try by myself, nothing special. That's just frustrating.
But this one is different.
I bought this eyeshadow trio in November 2011. I was about to participate in a huge dance musical, yes, as a dancer, then I went around the department store looking for several pretty falsies and eyeshadow base. When oin NYX counter, I stumbled upon this eyeshadow trio.
This is very gorgeous and wearable. Don't you see that it's extremely natural? Yes, to achieve natural eyes look and light smokey eyes, this one can be the tool.


I don't really remember how many different types of set NYX got for this trio but this one is the most natural. NYX eyeshadow also comes in 5 shades in a set. Another thing that I love about this is the packaging! It's very elegant in glossy black. Very tight too, this palette ever slipped on my fingers yet it did not crack. It also comes with mirror and applicator inside.

See the swatch? Yes, like everyone has told, NYX eyeshadow is very pigmented. I swatched them all without using any eyeshadow base. Can you imagine how pop the color will be if we use the base first?
Dandy comes with 3 shades inside. Rich chocolate brown, white, and latte; they are all matte.
I sometimes use them to contour my nose plus cheekbone and they do just fine.


PROS

-affordable
-easy to get
-beautifully pigmented
-easy to blend
-luxurious packaging
-easy to apply for beginner
-comes with mirror and applicator inside the packaging
-practical and handy

CONS

N/A

NYX Eyeshadow Ombre in Dandy has got 4.6gr in about $15 but really you can get them cheaper if you buy on certain valid online shop. Like just half price. Shocking?
This is another HG product.<3

All of make up and stuffs being reviewed here are all mine.
For questions related to this blog go email me splendorebeauty@ymail.com <3
or ask more in formspring.me/partiningrum


No comments:

Post a Comment