Thursday, June 14, 2012

Review : Anna Sui Lip Gloss R Brilliant A Levres R #450

There are several reasons why I decided to make another blog, beside the long, close best friend, Xenon Flash. Well you can visit too if you wanna read and share about certain thoughts :p
The first reason, I've just found out lately, well not lately, I've been into makeup and beauty stuffs since I was kid, that playing with these beauty stuffs are definitely fun and that might be more fun if I share some insights and findings here.

The another reason is I love to look for reviews of beauty products when considering to buy them and somehow not finding the review I look for is quite devastating. Several products are so hyped out there that everyone makes a review about them and the rest are quite forgotten.
This post is more about the second reason. This lipgloss is DEFINITELY my favorite but I hardly find its review at any blog out there. :p

I bought this Anna Sui Lip Gloss #450 several months a go. I wanted a quite pigmented lip gloss with light and non-sticky consistency, and here it is. I went to several outlets with my boyfriend, yes he is very patient when accompanying me hunting beauty stuffs, like MAC, MUFE, and more but I could not find the lip gloss with criteria I mentioned before. There are A LOT OF, yes, A LOT OF, lip gloss out there and mostly, they carry sticky formula and not-so-pigmented. One SA (Shop Assistant) from a remarkable outlet said to me that almost all of lipgloss would be sticky, but I believed that I could find a light one, yet very pigmented. Here it is, my HG lipgloss.

Anna Sui Lip Gloss R Brilliant A Levres R #450 comes in several shades, but I fall for this one, deep red. It is VERY pigmented that you only need to use a small amount of it in your lips and voila, all of your lips look brighter and glossy. It cost me $17 for 7,5mL and the packaging is very beautiful. The more additional point is its smell. VERY NICE!

One thing you should be careful of when applying this lip gloss is do not put it too much because it is very pigmented. Just use a little swap on your lips and it will be nicely glossy with touch of red. Very good for natural look.



Pros:
- very pigmented
- non-sticky
- nice smell, very sweet
- tight packaging, strong
- can be found at any Anna Sui counter
- worth the price

Cons:
N/A, this is my fave

Anyway, all of the reviews here based on my own point of views and perspectives. All products are mine and not coming from several brand promotions or so.
Feel free to give comments and feedbacks!
Ask anything related to beauty or business inquiries to splendorebeauty@ymail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment