Friday, June 15, 2012

FOTD #1 No Make Up Make Up



I never wear make up to college for certain reasons, then I usually put on some while going out with friends or family. I rarely use heavy make up unless the moment is quite important or forcing me to put much.
I have several favorite combinations of 'no make up' make up. This is the first combination I let you know. This is a very light make up and really quick to apply. If you go to college wearing make up, this one probably can be your favorite, too.<3

Here go the stuffs:

FACE

- MUFE Mat Duo Powder Foundation #203
- Oriflame Blemish Concealer in SAND
- Giordani Gold Bronzing Pearls in Natural Bronze
- MAC Powder Blush in Fleur Power


EYES

-NYX Eye Shadow Base in White
-Max Factor False Lashes Effect Mascara in Black
-Max Factor Glide and Define Eyeliner in Black

LIPS

-Burt's Bees Pink Grapefruit Refreshing Lip Balm
-TFS Lovely Me:EX Lip Tint #02


Gonna make reviews about them soon<3 please do share your favorite stuffs in 'no make up' makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment