Monday, August 20, 2012

Review: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick #117 Almost Nude

It feels like I'm having a serious relationship with nude lipstick. The fact that I really fall for them and use them a lot though reddish colors suit me much better. This is another nude lipstick of mine and currently a favorite

low light
sufficient light

In a hot sunny day when you don't feel using way pinkish lipstick, this can be a great choice. It has a little shade of pale coral mixed with peachy touch. Literally doesn't fresh your look up, my mom always complains because this makes me kinda pale, but I insist on the fact that it is simply gorgeous.

Pros:
- very affordable, like $4 each here in Indonesia
- smooth
- doesn't make your lips dried
- classic packaging


Cons:
- poor staying power

I literally fall for this nude lipstick, this one is much better than the color burst series I ever reviewed. If you look for a neutral shade that is very affordable and smooth on your lips, this can be a choice but I don't think I will repurchase when I run out of it. Probably, I will look for the better staying power since I rarely do touch-ups.


Any comments and reviews are based on my personal perspectives and all products are my belonging.
For any questions or inquiries email me ferindalestari@gmail.com :)



1 comment:

  1. Have been a loyal fan of it for 3 years now. I always have to apply lip balm beforehand as it tends to make my lips chapped real quick, but the colour is undoubtedly pretty :))

    ReplyDelete