Saturday, August 8, 2015

On My Second Tube : Nivea Sun Whitening Face Cream SPF 50

Just being honest, I rarely do a second purchase unless the thing works really good on me. This is my daily support for a flawless, fair skin.

I started using sunscreen regularly since I went to college, the humidity and the exposure of the sun were quite rough so I needed to protect my skin. I always prefer a standalone sunscreen to the one in BB or CC cream, just a personal preference though.

After trying several face suncreen previously, you name it, Banana Boat, SkinAqua, etc... I think this one is my fave. Let's see why:

1. Its reasonable price. Just being realistic, sunscreen should be applied everyday, and after some watery or sweaty activities, you have to re-apply. I don't think I wanna spend much on this too matter fact it's EXTREMELY important for my skin. 

2. It has a powdery finish. Not sticky at all. Not greasy at all. I used to hate applying sunscreen because of its stickiness but this one offers nicer choice.

3. It DOES protect the skin. Sounds a bit riddiculous but as you know it, sometimes it just doesn't. So be careful when picking one.

Are those 3 reasons enough?

I gotta add one more. It blends nicely with any makeup. I never have to worry it will crumple or so with the makeup I will apply rightafter.

Here's the pic of its consistency, you just need a little amount for your whole face and neck. I usually apply this after washing my face and in midday.


Tell me, do you regularly put on sunscreen?
If you don't, well, you really need to.

Love,
Erinne

No comments:

Post a Comment