Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Nude Lips: MAC Lipstick in Spirit

My last sight upon nude lipstick was on Bobbi Brown's. Just normal MLBB and for less than a week I got bored, leaving it at home then rekindle with my go-to & HG: Stila Convertible Lip & Cheek Stain in Poppy. But but but.....
Last week I bumped into a very nice shade of MAC lipstick collection that hadn't been on my radar for that looong time.
Here comes the new superstar: MAC Lipstick in Spirit

Pardon my pimples and scars, just look at the nude shade... Very pretty and versatile though somehow I managed to meet people who said that it was too pale. Well, if you combine it with swipes of blush and radiant eye makeup, it will perfect the rest.

Thoughts upon it:
1. It's matte and stays for 4-5 hours, thru every cups you got.
2. Affordable. Yes?! Among all sick-omagad expensive high end lipstick, this is worth it.
3. Rare items.
4. Try on your lips before getting one since the shade is quite tricky.
5. A good pick for completing your sexy smokey eyes, natural brown eye makeup, or paired witj heavy falsies.

What's your fave nude lipstick?

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment