Saturday, August 3, 2013

A Review: Revlon Super Lustrous "Certainly Red"

Certainly Red
I'm a sucker for lippen. Especially red. Knowing I rarely wear that.. yet, I keep buying some. This one is amazing. A little bit pinkish in my opinion, and bluish.
The staying power is good. After some heavy eating, the stain will be there in your lips making you looking fresh. For a dramatic look or night make up, double swipes of this will make you look dazzling. Impressive and not drying at all. 3 stars from me, why? Because I don't like the packaging. Less chic, huh? But the formula and the color are awesome!

Only wear it once and planned to give it a go for anyone who wants it..since I owned a Russian Red. Anyone?

all review was based on my personal opinion, products are also mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment